It’s always Water Park weather in San Diego! LEGOLAND Water Park features lots of splashtastic fun from Build-A-Raft River to DUPLO Splash Safari to the LEGO Legends of CHIMA Water Park sponsored by Cartoon Network.
Here are some tips for first timers to LEGOLAND Water Park:
- Arrive early or stay until close – the hours of 12pm-3pm are most congested during peak times.
- Rent a cabana – Guaranteed shade, personal hosts for the day, free towels/drinks/locker, expedited entry into the Build-a-Raft-River and other attractions. Be sure to call in advance (760-438-5346) because they sell out quickly!
- Use the CHIMA locker area and restrooms to get changed and store personal items – it’s a lot less busy than the lockers and restroom areas at the front of the Park.
- Start at the Lion Temple Wave Pool – there’s no wait to splash!
- Bring towels – while we don’t offer them to rent, they are for sale in the Park or you can bring your own.
On a hot Southern California day, you can’t go wrong with a LEGO-themed Water Park! Click here for more information and FAQs.