Some of my favorite memories from when my daughters were young, are of the three of us wandering the paths of LEGOLAND® California. Even before their current obsession with LEGO® products, they simply loved walking around LEGOLAND, seeing the sites and enjoying the fun attractions built just for little ones.
I became an expert at tackling the Park with two kids in tow, so I thought I’d share some of my favorite things to do with one parent and two (or more) kids. Here are our favorite rides that you can ride with only one parent and two (sometimes more) kids.
- Coastersaurus: This is a perfect ride for three people, as long as the little ones are all over 32”, because the cars can seat three people in a row. It’s also an excellent way to expose younger riders to the thrill of a coaster without it being too scary. My kids adore this ride!
- Fairy Tale Brook: This ride is slow and sweet and great for any size group, of any ages and heights.
- The LEGOLAND Express: This “choo choo” never ceases to fascinate my kids.
- Captain Cranky’s Challenge: This ride is a MUST as long as your littlest ones are at least 34”
- Fun Town Police and Fire Academy: If all your kids meet the height minimum of 34” this ride will get that competitive drive going!
- Coast Cruise: This ride is a definite must for first timers to the Park as it will take you to several vantage points behind the scenes of Miniland that are simply fascinating.
- Beetle Bounce: Another great one for when both kids are over 36”.
In addition to all these rides, there are also several attractions and shows that any size group can enjoy, including:
- Miniland USA
- DUPLO Playtown & Water Works – DUPLO Village
- Swabbie’s Deck – Pirate Island
- Dig Those Dinos – Dino Island
- Pharoah’s Revenge – Land of Adeventure
Just to name a few! There are also several live entertainment options throughout the park that are fun for the whole family. Be sure to grab a show guide when you enter the Park for show times and locations. The Big Test is our personal fave! For all things to do with little ones under two, check out this post on “What To Do When You’re Two.”
Model Mom Mary